Sunday, July 19, 2009

vanity...

My new hair was a little crazy but I finally got it under control after taking a shower and applying the korean product "PerfectFusion Silky relexer Smoothing Essence".  The curls this time are a lot smaller compared to last time: 


From Curly hair
I love my bangs in this picture.
(Mac book webcam can't beat my bro's camera)

I spent wayy too much this week, considering that I am a jobless college graduate. Bought 2 nice knives, a bamboo cutting board, friends came in town so we spent money eating, permed my hair, went to the outlet mall and bought things like 2 different color of the same dress (coz i couldn't decide which one i like more)... all within a week. =.= I need a job. 

This post was pretty worthless.  Thank you very much. 

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha oh annette! :) i like your new hair though!!

    i hope you get a job soon!!!

    ReplyDelete