Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The end of an era

Today it finally hit me that I am no longer in college, which has been an essential chapter of my life.  As I saw my friend leave this place and move on, I realized it marks the end of an era.  I too, should figure out what to do with my life and move on.  At this point, I am really not sure what I'm going to do after the summer.  I thought I am pretty set, but this weekend, I have been considering following another direction, to live in some place totally different from what I've been expecting.  

On another note, this is what my dear friend told me when I was being emo today. 
"life does not revolve around the people you meet
but rather the impact they have left in your life
hold on to that, not the person
:)
The person who left today has made a fairly large impact in my life. From the skills that i learned, to the words of wisdom during my hard times, to all the things I learned just by observing the way he lives. My goal is to try to make impact on others just like he did on me. 

I need to figure out what to do for my life...


No comments:

Post a Comment