Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 19

Hello! I'm blogging again because CLIU said it'd be cool if I did. It's already Day 19 and I'm feeling... so complicated.

I am overjoyed because I'll get to eat in a little over 54 hours and it makes me so happy just thinking about what to get after our 7am break fast prayer meeting on Monday morning. I'm thinking, BoLoBao for sure, and then maybe i can eat some eggs... but that's not the point.

This is not the point.


My no.1 reason for this fast was to get to the "next spiritual level" and be more in line with God's presence in my life. I was expecting something really life-changing to happen. I was expecting every day of the fast to be ground-shaking and that I would be soooo close to God I can hear even his breath.. but that wasn't the case. At least not for the past 19 days. Looking back I wished that I had spent more time reading and praying, went to morning prayers more often, read more of the Christian books piling up next to my bed... but it was very hard to stay focused. It was so cold it's hard to concentrate.

But I shouldn't waste time regretting what has been done.

Today I was talking to a dear sister and she reminded me of how faithful God has always been. He has pulled me through the toughest times and he will do that again. Oh, and I also just realized I have a huge prayer project to do for the next two days. Please pray for me as I pray. haha.


I can't remember a trial or a pain He did not recycle to bring me gain... He's always been faithful to me.



BTW, SHOUT OUT to my A.B.S sistas and Julene. I'm so thankful for you guys, for your honesty, understanding, constant encouragement and prayer supports.


I don't know how to turn this picture. And Julene, I owe you a picture on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. :D this post made me smile loads. i love you annettie! let's keep seeking him.

    you are my destiny!

    ReplyDelete