Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 1

Hello World!
It has been a long while since I last had the motivation to post something on this blog. After much consideration I decided that this would be the best option to keep you (yes, you) updated with what's happening to me during these 21 days since I didn't want to annoy my prayer-support-list people with daily emails.

For those who do not know, my very cool new church SP has a certain 21day project as the new year begins. I'm not going to say what it is since I don't know who's reading this, but if you got my email you'd know what I'm talking about. If you don't, you can probably guess. If you have no idea what I am talking about, you can ask me. If you don't know me, you shouldn't be here. lol. By the way, if you do not receive my prayer request+update emails and would love to hear from me once in awhile, feel free to drop me a line in the comment section below.

Yesterday was Day 1 out of 21. I was mentally prepared for the project itself, but the real problem that I didn't really think about presents itself - 7am prayer meetings. It takes about an hour for me to get to church, so that means i have to wake up at 5:45am for these 21 days except for Sundays. =0=. Well that's only, like, 6 hours earlier than when I usually wake up and 3 hours after I usually sleep, not to bad, eh? jk. I felt like I was going to die yesterday morning when I woke up. It was still completely dark outside at 6am.


Hong Kong at 6am.

Even though it was so hard to wake up, I certainly wouldn't want to skip the morning prayer meetings. I am certain that it was what sustained me through the day. Well, technically God sustained me through the day, but you know what I mean...

They say that the first 3-7 days are the hardest... we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment