Saturday, August 8, 2009

Oh the forgetfulness of men.. and by men i mean all human beings

Had a real long conversation with God tonight, and was totally pwned by how forgetful I am.  I remember random things in great details such as likes and dislikes of my friends (food-wise), but I have been forgetting the reason why I am here, the reason why He kept me alive for the past 22 years. Its amazing how a minor problem can blow itself up right in front of you and become the only thing you see for a long long time, until God pops it. The popping itself is scary and painful. But necessary. 

Harvest Retreat is the deadline I set for myself to get answers and make decisions, and it is coming in a week. Please pray about that. 

I have decided to stay away from gchat for the time being, so please email/call/text, even mail. It's always delightful when I get those encouragements in a less instant way. 

1 comment: