Monday, October 5, 2009

10 days...

 I just found out some of you were utterly shocked when you found out that I actually am mentally prepared to leave the States in 10 days.  It's true.  Not that I don't trust that God can work miracles or that He can provide, but I feel at peace wherever he calls me to be.  It is true that I would love to stay here and continue with things that I am doing here, with Bible Study, meeting up with people, etc etc. But I am convinced that if God wants me to stay, he would provide me with financial provision and the status to stay.  If not, I would take it as God wanting me to go to Hong Kong and meet opportunities there.  Not to say that what I am doing here is not important - they are the works that the Lord has given me to do thus far, but I am truly convince that God would rise up leaders(who, btw, might be you;)  to take over the roles that I have been taking up. Especially in terms of Bible Study, God himself has been the leader of our group and He will be, no matter who the "nominal" leader is.

I am excited for what God is going to do within GCF, at Servants, Urbana, even Passion Conference and I wish I could be a part of it, but my first priority is to follow Jesus. God can do anything in the next 10 days and I am looking forward to it. I am fully convinced that things would turn out the best way it could possibly be. So, I just want you to be mentally prepared as well, so that I won't shock you when I finally leave this place in 10 days, if I have to. 


1 comment:

  1. If you leave you will be very very missed. Do you have skype?

    ReplyDelete